Follow Us
카테고리

[NY/NJ] [구인구직프리랜서/튜터] Experienced Harvard Grad 대학입학, 수학, 영어, 등등 개인 과외
harvardtutors
작성일 : 17-12-09 22:58 
harvard_07.jpg

안녕하세요~ 저는 Harvard University 에서 응용수학 전공한 과외선생님 입니다. 뉴욕에서 elite boutique tutoring company 에서 일하고 있습니다. 5년 이상동안 다양하게 과외를 하고 있습니다. 

과목목록: 
SAT
ACT
ISEE (and other high school admissions exams)
Math (algebra, pre-calculus, calculus, and more)
English (essay writing)
College Essay Preparation
Study Skills
And more!

제가 가르친 학생들이 Harvard, MIT, Duke, Wesleyan, 등등 학교 들에 입학했습니다. 저는 학생의 발전을 중요시 하고 학생들이 학교 공부나 SAT를 즐겁게 볼수있는 노하우를 전수합니다. 

과외에 관심있으시면 personality.tutoring@gmail.com 으로 연락해주세요. 무료 전화상담 해드립니다!

--

I graduated from Harvard University with an honors degree in Applied Mathematics and tutored students for 5+ years. I specialize in understanding a student's strengths and weaknesses and implementing strategies to develop continued academic success.

I offer tutoring in: 
SAT
ACT
ISEE (and other high school admissions exams)
Math (algebra, pre-calculus, calculus, and more)
English (essay writing)
College Essay Preparation
Study Skills
And more!

I worked with a range of students' ages and abilities as an independent tutor, a professor's teaching assistant, and even a teacher's aide for a classroom with students with special needs. I personalize my teaching style to cater to a specific individual. I help students find the best ways for them to learn a subject. Students I tutored in SAT or helped with their college essays went to schools like Harvard, MIT, Duke, Wesleyan, and more. 

I enjoy working 1:1, but I am happy to work in groups if your child has friends they'd like to work with. 

I offer competitive pricing and offer discounts with referrals, long-term packages, and more
Please send me an email to set up a free phone consultation!

Advertisement

구인구직

• TITLE
  • NAME
  • HIT